Imagine that you had an assistant who dealt with all your mundane office tasks, but who only cost you for the hours she actually worked for you! How good would that be?
- Someone who could take care of all the behind-the-scenes tasks that you currently spend your evenings and weekends doing, or that your wife/partner begrudgingly does?
- Someone who could monitor your business emails and provide your customers, or potential customers, with an instant response to let them know that you’ve received their message and that you’ll get back to them later, which makes them feel important!
- Someone to find you a reasonably priced hotel or B&B room because the job requires you to stay over.
- Someone to type up and send professional looking quotes to give you the edge on your competitors, to deal with RAMS and CDM Manual documents, and all the other paperwork associated with running a small business.
- Someone who could look after all your daily book-keeping needs, your weekly or monthly payroll, pension logging, your VAT return and all aspects of CIS.
Wouldn’t that be a weight off your mind? Call me today on 07495 726963 or email me at email@example.com and lets discuss how to start freeing up your time!
From personal experience, I know that this can work well as I ran my own business remotely for some three years, very successfully, following the breakdown of my marriage (and that was with someone who was a complete technophobe)! Thankfully occasional visits and the good old Royal Mail helped us around any paperwork issues.
It’s amazing how the use of professional looking documents can create the impression that you are running a much larger business than you actually are, which can have advantages! I was running a small family business with only the one installation team, and yet a lot of my customers thought we were a big company!
Here are a selection of the types of document you may need during the course of your day to day business activities, all of which I can produce in a format personalised to you:
- Meeting Minutes
- Health and Safety Policy
- Risk Assessment and Method Statements
- CDM Manual Reports
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Basic Copy Typing and Proof Reading