How would you like to have someone looking after your book-keeping for you so you didn’t have to worry about anything other than winning jobs and earning money!
- Sales Ledger – Raising and logging your sales invoices and recording payments as they come in.
- Purchase Ledger – Logging your suppliers’ invoices and recording payments when you make them.
- Credit Control – emailing statements to clients and chasing late payers on your behalf.
- Bank Reconciliation – checking that your bank account and books match.
- VAT – completing your monthly or quarterly VAT returns and submitting them to HMRC on your behalf so that all you have to do is pay the bill.
- Management Accounts – producing up-to-date profit and loss reports, balance sheet information, accounts payable and accounts receivable reports and business snapshots, to name but a few, as required.
- CIS – completing monthly returns and submitting them to HMRC on your behalf and producing sub-contractor payment certificates if applicable.
- Payroll – running your weekly or monthly payroll, letting you know how much to pay your staff and either giving you their payslips or emailing them out direct to your staff, and submitting your RTI figures to HMRC.
- Pensions – supplying your pension provider with contribution figures based on your weekly or monthly payroll.
I can take care of all of this for you and the beauty of the Quickbooks software that I use is that you too can have access to all of the above information, so you’ll always be able to see how your business is actually performing.
Call me today on 07495 726963 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.
I have over 15 years experience of Quickbooks book-keeping software and having looked after the books of my own business for 13 of those years, I have the necessary experience to take care of all your day to day accounting needs. I’m not saying that you won’t still need to use the services of an accountant, if you’re a Limited Company, to carry out your year end accounts and corporation tax return. However, because your accountant will also be able to have access to your complete online file, this will keep your costs down.